Saturday, August 22, 2009

What's on their wall...


A new category, yay!
Starting this month I will, when ever I feel up to it, add a picture from a movie showing a (movie) poster on the wall of one of our fictious acquaintances room, and it will be labled with the Off the wall tag so you do not have to read only about what I put up on my wall.

The start makes a picture from the deleted scenes from Juno showing (then) adoptive father to be Mark's room where we find the poster to this movie:



Ashamedly I have to admit that I didn't know that movie and had to look it up on the net.


The movie was shot by the underground legend Hershell Gordon Lewis, which I could have thought of before looking it up given that we know from Mark that he is a fan of his work.

He and Juno actually do watch The Wizard of Gore at one point in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment