Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ye olde time







The other Boleyn girl currently stares at me everyday I leave the house, and I sure can’t say that her charm is lost on me. It’s this weeks movie poster, and before you ask, no, I do not have a historicals only calendar pinned on my wall, I just feel drawn to them.
There’s a passion and explosive erotic to this picture, the likes of which often springs at us from covers in the romance section (not that a manly man like me would ever venture there). In my humble opinion it’s a accomplished, erotic piece of movie art. There’s actually a alternate design for The other Boleyn girl, that comes in a simpler, more in you face style, but I’ll spare you that. Instead I’ll give promotionals for the TV-series The Tudors.
Subtle is different, but damn, that lady is a looker (and I guess Rhys Meyers too).

1 comment:

  1. I like historical themed images too, and that second tudors image is pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete