Friday, February 26, 2010

Seductions





I'm in love with the tagline for this movie:
Alone...Terrified...Trapped like an animal.
Now she's fighting back with the only weapon she has...herself!

I kind of like the poster, too, it is sexy, but it is the tag that really makes our imagination work.
I can practically see the men lining up to see her fight back (and sure some of the women, too).





And I'm completely in love with this poster, for a different reason. No tag here, just a stunningly beautiful homage to the classic Film Noir heroine.
A very Bacall shot.

What did strike me as funny though, is that there is a Last seduction II, makes you wonder about whoever came up with that idea, which part of last didn't he understand?

1 comment:

  1. I never listened about this film. the film is looking to be interesting one..Can you please give some idea about this film ? What Kind of movie it is ? I hope I will watch it tomorrow ..

    ReplyDelete