May the 4th be with you!
Let’s rewind some thirty+ years.
A long time ago, in a far away cinema…
A younger George Lucas lured us into a trap, hooking us on a drug called Star Wars.
Relive before your minds eye the exciting adventures of times gone by, when men were still men, Princesses still had to be rescued from the hands of evil by fortune hunters with a mercenary head and a mercenary heart.
But let’s also commemorate the annual Star Wars day with a few question:
- Why did Leia “Slave to Jabba” Organa never award a Medal to Han “I can imagine a lot” Solo’s Co-Pilot “Walking Carpet” Chewbacca?
- How comes that Darth “I am your father” Vader didn’t know he had a daughter?
- And why didn’t he recognize same said daughter when he tortured her?
- Why didn’t Emperor “Call me Sidious, child” Palpatine recognize Leia for what she is, a Jedi off-spring? As adopted daughter to the Senator of Alderan she must have met him at least once?
- What do Space-Mollusks dwell on?