Monday, January 17, 2011

Art comparison

















Every single time I see this poster for Black Swan I feel like looking at a V for Vendetta escapee. Must be because Natalie Portman plays a lead in both, surely.

















De vrais mensonges and Io sono l'amore are fine examples of implementing titles, how to and how not to.

















I guess the more elderly among us will remember here Sierra's Gabriel Knight.
But isn't it amazing how popular shopping bags are within horror?
I'm tempted to say that they are the ultimate symbol for the fear of the unknown in today's society; who knows what evil lurks in the shopping bags of men?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a great movie. All movies sounds to be great one. I love watching movies very much and will surely go for it. I wish that I will enjoy every movie.

    ReplyDelete